Lay-by terms and conditions
Darling Sisters lay-by terms and conditions
- From January 2012 lay-bys will only be offered to approved customers, or to first-time customers when the total lay-by amount exceeds $400.
- A deposit to the value of 20% of the total purchase price is required to begin a lay-by.
- Payments are to be made fortnightly.
- Lay-by is for a 6-week period only.
the lay-by is cancelled by you within the lay-by period then all monies
will be refunded minus the 20% deposit as a cancellation fee.
- Lay-by parcels cannot be broken or transferred without the 20% deposit being paid as a cancellation fee.
- If you fail to make payments and/or do not finalise your lay-by by the due date (without contacting us to arrange an extension)
lay-by will be cancelled, stock will be returned to the store and the
20% deposit will be retained by us to cover administration costs.
- Once you receive your items the normal refund/exchange policies apply.
- All items remain the property of The Darling Sisters until final payment has been received.
- Sale items may be placed on lay-by unless otherwise stated in writing.
- Only one lay-by per customer allowed at one time.